The current market for smart devices offers many ways to set up video-surveillance systems, which have become much easier to supplement and update.Today there are ways to provide security using IP networks, and networked cameras are now equipped with new, smart features.
Moving to a network-based system makes it possible to make use of security-camera equipment that is more effective and less expensive than ever before.
Cost-effective, due to a well-planned infrastructure
These video-surveillance systems offer features that help provide security and improve the management of operational procedures in the most diverse industries.
We provide services to install and maintain IP video surveillance systems of any complexity.
Advantages of Video surveillance
- High-definition images (HD).
- Remote access to video data.
- Compatible with other network devices, such as systems for access control and building management, as well as point-of-sale and firefighting systems and alarms.
- Expandable and flexible.
- Cost-effective, due to a well-planned infrastructure of IP networks, such as the Internet, local and wireless Wi-Fi networks.
- The allocation of logical functions. Motion detectors and alert systems can be integrated into the networked cameras, making it possible for the camera to know when to transmit a video signal, at what frame rate, and at what resolution, as well as when to send the video signal notifying the operator of the need to take appropriate action.