Security for large-scale events
Maintaining security and order at large-scale events requires human resources more than technical ones. Our company can provide staff with extensive experience in large-scale events.
Our company can provide staff with extensive experience in large-scale events
Private events are traditionally considered to be safer. These include weddings, banquets, presentations, and conferences. Their limited guest lists make them easier to defend against external threats.
Public events pose significantly higher risks. Conflicts are very likely to arise at public events, and any emergency could result in a panicked crowd.
Our company has experience providing security at major events, including the 80s Disco, concerts of the Autoradio, Energy FM, and others.
Security procedures at events
- analyzing the event schedule and a map of the area/site
- performing a preliminary sweep of the site
- checking visitor IDs at the entrance
- maintaining public order both at the location of the event and in the surrounding areas
- preventing theft
- subduing provocations and attempts to disrupt the event
- providing alerts if guests’ conversations are being wiretapped, either at the site or over the telephone
- accompanying and providing security for VIP guests
- directing the flow of guests at the close of the event
- performing a final sweep of the site